Dear Friends of Ultimate In Pool Care & Chaikin Ultimate Pools Whether you’re an existing customer or a new one impacted by the effects of Hurricane Sandy and/or one of the harshest winters in years, we can help you ensure that your pool equipment is safe to use, fully operational and ready for the 2013 swimming season.
If you’ve experienced salt water contamination or wind damage, all pool equipment (pumps, motors, filters, heaters, etc.) along with all electric controls, outlets and wiring should be inspected and certified (if needed) by a licensed electrician. Your equipment may not operate, might fail, or become a fire hazard without inspection and replacement as needed, a danger to both those you love as well as any of your maintenance staff.
Read NESPA’s Press Release: Don’t Wait Until Spring to Take Action on Pools Damaged by Superstorm Sandy
To help prevent future harm to those you care about most:
- Ultimate In Pool Care/Chaikin Ultimate Pools will perform this inspection free of charge;
- Ultimate In Pool Care/Chaikin Ultimate Pools will provide you with a written inspection report and estimate for repairs (if needed), for your pool equipment;
- As a licensed electrician is required to perform inspections of the electrical portion of your installation, we have made arrangements with Gerarti Electric to expedite electrical inspections and estimates for repairs. This should be done as soon as possible to ensure any work needed can be scheduled and completed prior to the start of the season. Our office will schedule an appointment with Gerarti Electric on your behalf.
If you have been thinking about:
- Repairing or renovating your exiting gunite, vinyl or fiberglass swimming pool and/or spa;
- Renovating an existing patio or installing a new one, or performing any masonry work;
- Pursuing or are in need of a complete landscape design
Contact us, we can help.
If you have any questions at all, call our office today… ask for Kyle or Ed. If you’d like to schedule an appointment for your free inspection: call 631-242-2667.
Otherwise, please feel free to continue to browse our website for the wealth of services and products that Ultimate In Pool Care & Chaikin Ultimate Pools offer.